Free ebook offer: Who Are the Children of Lehi? DNA and the Book of Mormon November 20 2019
FREE EBOOK FOR NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBERS
How does the Book of Mormon, keystone of the LDS faith, stand up to data about DNA sequencing that puts the ancestors of modern Native Americans in northeast Asia instead of Palestine?
In Who Are the Children of Lehi? D. Jeffrey Meldrum and Trent D. Stephens examine the merits and the fallacies of DNA-based interpretations that challenge the Book of Mormon’s historicity. They provide clear guides to the science, summarize the studies, illuminate technical points with easy-to-grasp examples, and spell out the data’s implications.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD
**Ebook file must be downloaded onto a laptop or desktop computer. After downloading, you can transfer the file to a tablet or app.**
1. Enter your email address in the form below to sign up for our newsletter and receive a welcome email with instructions (check your junk mail if you do not see it). If you are already a newsletter subscriber, you should have received an email with this free ebook offer and instructions to download.
2. Click here to open the ebook page on our website. Select which ebook format you wish to download (Kindle, Apple, Nook, or Kobo). The price will show as $19.95 but will change to $0.00 as you complete these steps.
3. Click Add to Cart.
4. Click Checkout.
5. On the Customer Information page, fill out your name and address information. Enter the discount code that you received in the welcome email. The discount code will reduce the price of the book to $0.00.
6. Click Continue to Payment Method. You will not be required to enter payment info. DO NOT ENTER ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.
7. Click Complete Order. You will be emailed a link to download the ebook file along with instructions for transferring the file to an e-reader device or app (check your junk mail if you do not see it).
Note: Once you have downloaded your ebook, it will be on your computer's hard drive, most likely in the "Downloads" folder. Kindle format will end with ".mobi." All other formats will end with ".epub."