Free ebook offer: Knowing Brother Joseph Again: Perceptions and Perspectives May 16 2019
FREE EBOOK FOR NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBERS
This collection of essays by renowned historian Davis Bitton traces how Joseph Smith has appeared from different points of view throughout history. Bitton wrote: "People like Joseph Smith are rich and complex. . . . Different people saw him differently or focused on a different facet of his personality at different times. Inescapably, what they observed or found out about him was refracted through the lens of their own experience. Some of the different, flickering, not always compatible views are the subject of this book.”
“A thoughtful and thought-provoking introductory text for someone wanting an overview of Joseph Smith.” — Improvement Era
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD
**Ebook file must be downloaded onto a laptop or desktop computer. After downloading, you can transfer the file to a tablet or app.**
1. Enter your email address in the form below to sign up for our newsletter and receive a welcome email with instructions (check your junk mail if you do not see it). If you are already a newsletter subscriber, you should have received an email with this free ebook offer and instructions to download.
2. Click the here to open the ebook page on our website. Select which ebook format you wish to download (Kindle, Apple, Nook, or Kobo). The price will show as $19.95 but will change to $0.00 as you complete these steps.
3. Click Add to Cart.
4. Click Checkout.
5. On the Customer Information page, fill out your name and address information. Enter the discount code that you received in the welcome email. The discount code will reduce the price of the book to $0.00.
6. Click Continue to Payment Method. You will not be required to enter payment info. DO NOT ENTER ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.
7. Click Complete Order. You will be emailed a link to download the ebook file along with instructions for transferring the file to an e-reader device or app (check your junk mail if you do not see it).
Note: Once you have downloaded your ebook, it will be on your computer's hard drive, most likely in the "Downloads" folder. Kindle format will end with ".mobi." All other formats will end with ".epub."